Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whoops. Sudden month of no posting!

Sorry about that guys. I got all good at making sure there was updates every once in a while, then suddenly nothing!

For those who are worried, we here at Odin's Abode were not affected by the giant earthquake and tsunami. There was some shaking that, according to my husband, made the cats freak out, but that was it. We are far away from any of the nuclear problems as well.


HOWEVER, March was the end of the school year and April is the beginning of the school year, so we're jammed at work training new teachers, making sure textbooks are in, going over and re-making flashcards that have been destroyed by curious little hands, etc. Give me another week or so for it to all calm down and hopefully I'll have something up!



Odin and Freya celebrated their 2nd birthdays with no problems on the 17th. I'll try to get pics up of them eating the special chicken strips as soon as I can!


-Chino

No comments:

Post a Comment